The easy2read© product line includes the Quattro (Model R4321P), a small, long-range RAIN RFID reader that is ideal for deployments in retail and warehousing spaces.
With its four antenna ports, which have a maximum power of 31.5 dBm, the Quattro reader can be used to create RAIN RFID portals for long-range scanning. Even in situations where there is a shortage of room, its small form factor makes installation simple. It has a USB and Ethernet (PoE) communication interface to make installation easier for both big and single read point applications. With just one connection, you can connect to the reader and supply power thanks to Power over Ethernet technology.
The integrated processing architecture and the USB host connector enable the connection of USB accessories such as printers, keyboards, barcode scanners, and many more, turning the Quattro reader into a robust and adaptable identification platform.
With the use of an internal web interface, the Quattro’s embedded Linux platform may be readily configured. By installing Java code that has access to all RFID features and interfaces, system integrators can fully customize the behavior of the reader.
- The Quattro reader is suitable for incorporation into devices that need to comply with many geographical regions because of its multiregional capabilities. It also conforms with and can function in both the European and US regulatory environments.
- ISO 18000-633 RAIN (UHF EPC Class 1 Gen 2) Cooperant
- Four TNC-RP 50 ohm antenna connectors
- Interface for power over Ethernet
- Reaching 31.5 dBm (1.4 W) power output
engine for internal scripts
- External power source or PoE USB host port