Returns & Refund Policy
Thank you for making this purchase. We hope you had a wonderful time. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, the first thing you should do to return your product/order is to notify us of your return request within 3 days from the date of receipt of the product. You can follow the steps below to create a refund request.
2. Note the number of order which has the item(s) to be returned.
3. If you purchased the same product more than once, please note the correct order number.
4. Please write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Our after sales team will contact you by replying your e-mail. We may reject or accept your return request after reviewing your message.
6. Deliver the package with the return delivery code that we have sent to you after reviewing you e-mail within 3 business days.
After we receive your returned products / order, Altis evaluates their compliance with the return conditions.
Refunds will be made within 25 days of the product(s) being returned and, where possible, with the same payment method as the original payment. Under normal circumstances, the refund will show up in your account within 2-5 work days; subject to variation in accordance with your bank’s procedures. Shipping fee for the return of the product(s) will be borne by you.
General Returns Conditions
1. Items must be returned in their original packaging or box. All returned items must be in a new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
2. Products will not be accepted for return if the original packaging/box is damaged, the product is broken or unfinished, or the goods cannot be resold.
3. When returning a goods, you must fill out the necessary fields on the original invoice’s returns form, sign it, and attach it to the product.
4. We can help you plan a return for the items you want to return. Please note, you will be responsible for all returns shipping charges. We strongly recommended that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
5. RFID tags that have been encoded, printed, sticked, mounted or used in any way will not be accepted for return.
6. Please note – Discount / Clearance items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
Product Returns for Damaged or Faulty Items
Please inspect the products upon receipt to ensure that they are complete, in good condition, and that a consignment note has been included. Your invoice will be created digitally and forwarded to your e-mail address as part of the e-archive invoice system. We are unable to handle refunds or exchanges without a copy of the receipt/invoice.
Returns or exchanges for invoices provided to corporate clients can only be performed with the return invoice issued by the company. For the delivery, the delivery staff will request a written confirmation. You should refuse to accept the damaged goods and request a written record from the delivery personnel. Such items will be replaced within 30 business days, and you may be charged additional transportation or other fees.
If you received damaged or faulty products and did not report them to the delivery crew, Altis Customer Service Department will request that you send a photo of the damage or defect. The product will be replaced if it is determined that the fault was not caused by the consumer. You must fill out the return form on the invoice, sign it, and attach it to the merchandise when returning a product that has to be replaced.
Products That Are Incorrect or Missing Are Refunded
If parts of the delivery are missing, you will be asked to accept the existing products and keep a written record of the issue. If you get a delivery that contains wrong products, you should refuse them and keep a written record of the incident.
For any return or exchange requests regarding your order, please use the ‘Contact Us’ form or call +90-0850-885 0950.