Brady B-342 Barcode Label
PermaSleeve® PS Heat-Shrink Polyolefin (B-342) wire marking sleeves provide long-lasting, high-quality identification by combining speed, ease of usage, and permanence.
- Heat shrinkable sleeve with a 3:1 ratio that fits snugly around wires for maximum insulation and permanent identification
- For a better aesthetic look, it’s fade-resistant and smudge-proof.
- With an operational temperature range of -67°F to 275°F (-55°C to 135°C), it is both cold resistant and flame retardant.
- Meets SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/5C (Class 1), SAE-AS-81531, MIL-STD-202, and is RoHS compliant.
- To print this material, you’ll need a ribbon. Once a part is selected, the recommended ribbon will appear here.